There is a good number of scientists working at ESAC who study star- and planet formation. The environment favors the interaction with planetary scientists involved in ESA’s mission to planets and other bodies of the Solar System.
Trainees, Master and/or Ph.D. students and post-docs:
- Want to join us? Check here for applying to an ESA Research Fellowship (Deadline 1 Oct 2018) or here for applying for an ESAC Science Traineeship (Deadline in the fall).
Former ESA Research Fellows, Ph.D. students and summer trainees in our group:
- Isabel Rebollido, former ESAC trainee, now Ph.D. student at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Catarina Alves de Oliveira, former RF, now calibration scientist at JWST at the STScI, Baltimore, USA.
- Hervé Bouy, former RF, now at the Laboratoire d’Astrophysique de Bordeaux, in Bordeaux, France.
- Silvia Vicente, former RF, now at the University of Groningen, in Groningen, in the Netherlands.
- Loredana Spezzi, former RF, now at the EUMETSAT, in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Luca Matra, former ESAC trainee, now Ph.D. student at the Institute of Astronomy of the University of Cambridge, UK.
- Álvaro Ribas, former Ph.D. student, now Postdoctoral Fellow at the Boston University (USA) working with Dr. Catherine Espaillat.
- Ignacio Bustamante, former ESAC trainee, now Ph.D. student at the Centro de Astrobiologia (CAB), at ESAC, Spain.
- Pablo Riviere-Marichalar, former RF, now NANOCOSMOS postdoc at the Observatorio Astronómico Nacional, in Madrid, Spain.
- Sam Wilkinson, former ESAC science trainee in 2016.
- Ignacio Bustamante Bengoechea, Ph.D. student at CAB/ESAC, graduated on 22 June 2017 at UAM.
Other remote usual collaborators include:
- Timo Prusti, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- David Ardila, Aerospace Corporation (Pasadena, CA, USA).
- Ewine F. van Dishoeck, Leiden Observatory, The Netherlands. and MPE, Garching, Germany.
- Neal Evans, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, United States.
- Lucas Cieza, Universidad Diego Portales, Chile.
- Paul Harvey, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, United States.
- Fernando Comerón, European Southern Observatory, Garching, Germany.
- Benjamín Montesinos, Centro de Astrobiologia (CAB, Spain).
- Carlos Eiroa, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (Spain).